Dr. Stephan Cymutta, Lawyer
- Professional qualification as retail sales
Law studies at the University of Trier
- 1st state examinations
2001 in the state of Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- 2nd state examinations
2005 in the state of Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- 2001 – 2003 Academic assitant, Institut for Environmental and Technical Law (IUTR), University of Trier
- Since 2005 Lawyer in the legal practice Dr. Guth · Beck · Klein · Cymutta
- Young Lawyers’ Forum in the German Association of Lawyers (Germany)
- Structural Reform of the Administration in Baden-Wuerttemberg, Verwaltungsrundschau 2005, p. 224
- The Resumption of the Administrative Proceedings illustrated by the ECJ Judgement in case C-453/00, apf-journal 2005, pp. 87 ff.
- Chapter 8: European Legislation on the Prevention and Control of Pollution, in: University of Koblenz-Landau (ed.), Sectoral European Environmental Law Part 1, edition 2, 2008, pp. 116 ff.
- Chapter 5.3: Financial Instruments for the Environmental (LIFE), Chapter 5.4: Integrated Product Policy (IPP), in: University of Koblenz-Landau (ed.), General European Environmental Law, edition 5, 2008, pp. 60 ff.
- The Development of the Environmental and Technical Legislation in 2001 (co-author T. Barton), in Hendler/Marburger/Reinhardt/Schröder (ed.), Yearbook of Environmental and Technical Legislation 2002, pp. 417 ff.